Five for Friday



I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.

1.  My classroom is all set and ready to go for new year. I still have to get some of my activities copied for the first two weeks of school and get all of the kids name labels completed, but until I have a class list that will have to wait. Make sure to check out my room reveal here.

2. I cannot wait to go on vacation. This past summer we have been hanging out at home a lot and have been quite busy, but it is still good to get away. I am sure Ethan will love the train museum and Air Force museum we plan on visiting! As well as the zoo and aquarium.



3. I am loving our weather today. Ethan and I were able to go to Lifetime to get in the pool and practice some of his skills from swim class.


4. Ethan's favorite day of the week is Friday because it is garbage day and he LOVES seeing the garbage trucks past by. Today after my run the garbage truck was headed to our house and we stopped to watch it. Well, the guy even got out of the truck to say hi to Ethan and made sure to honk the horn as the truck drove away. Ethan was thrilled beyond words to say the least!


5. A freebie. I should have probably posted this sooner as it is geared more towards spring and summer, but it can be used at anytime of the year. You can get it on tpt too.

Freebie Fridays




1 comment

  1. I'm so jealous your classroom is ready! I'm not even close!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top