What I'm Loving Wed & Schedule

I am linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for What I'm Loving Wednesday.



1. The laminator at work. I was able to get the majority of my back to school things laminated and have been working on cutting them out. I still have not broken down and bought one yet. The one at work is free and works great so I have a hard time buying my own.




2. Today I got together with two friends. The first friend I got to meet her new baby, Nora for a short time and then I drove around the corner to meet another friend that just moved in to her new house. They literally live around the corner from each other so I am going to have to introduce them so they can hang out.  Jessica and I took Ethan to the Rainforest Café. He loved it! He is getting better about going to restaurants, but he could have probably stayed there for another hour.




What are you loving today?! Make sure to link up!


I am also linking up with the Bender Bunch to share my daily schedule.


What does your schedule look like?


2 comments

  1. Your colorful sneakers pack looks great! I was a long term sub in an ECSE classroom for about two months and loved it! Thanks for linking up!!!

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. ECSE is a lot of fun! Thanks for hosting the linky!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top