Five for Friday and a freebie

fiveforfriday2_thumb3

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for 5 for Friday.

1. Today was my first day with kids. To jump start my day I got a Carmel latte from Panera. I was disappointed that they didn't have their pumpkin spice latte out yet...I love those!

 
2. My pm class read and colored What will You Learn in Pre-K from Yay in Pre-K
 
We used phones to practice reading it.
 
 


I also bought these little checklists for students to use to know what is next. I got them From the Pond.  My afternoon class really liked racing to the finish as one of my little ones said. I am going to try using these on Monday with my am class.

 
4. My kids love the school sensory bin. I started these last year and they just love them.




5. Here is a freebie. It is a Color Rhyming Emergent Reader. You can get it on tpt

or on Teacher's Notebook





Freebie Fridays

Enjoy and have a great weekend! We are suppose to go to an Arts and Apples festival tomorrow which should be a lot of fun!



1 comment

  1. Thank you for linking up this week at Teaching Blog Addict and offering our follower such a terrific freebie! I am your newest Bloglovin' follower!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!


    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.