Five for Friday-Apples



I am linking up for Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching


This week we have been learning all about apples, the letter Aa, and color red.

1. The pm class made apple cores and the am class used their fingerprints to make apple trees.


2. We did an Apples in the Basket 1-10 counting book with bingo stampers.
 
 
 
3. We snipped red paper and made apple A's.



4. We painted with square sponges.  


 
5. I also did some fine motor practice with my little ones. I got the apple cube tray in the dollar spot at Target.
 
I differentiated it depending on each of my students.
 
For those that are ready, we counted out 1-10 pom poms, some only are ready to do 1-5 and some are only ready to identify colors and then we counted all of the pom-poms at the end. The kids loved using the tweezers and pom-poms. We will definitely being doing something similar again soon!







Last but not least, here is a little freebie for you all...You can get it at tpt or





Freebie Fridays



1 comment

  1. Oh my goodness! I love all of your apple ideas. In Pre-K do a theme on apples. I was running out of ideas but you totally got me thinking. If I use your ideas I will feature you on my blog! That would be fun. :)

    theprekinderlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top