Five for Friday



This past week has been crazy! I have been meaning to do a few posts and by the time Ethan goes to bed I have been closely following. It has been so tiring being the first full week with the kiddos. I am definitely looking forward to sleeping in as long as Ethan lets me!

Anyways, here are a few things we did this past week.

1.  We made some school buses. We read the new Pete the Cat Wheels on the Bus and Rocking in My School Shoes. The kids are loving Pete the Cat!

The afternoon class
 
These are the morning class.


2. We made magnets for the kids to hang up their work at home.
3. The morning class found items in the school sensory bin, said what the item was and then stamped it on their recording sheet.
 


 
4. Since this week's focus was yellow and circles we painted yellow circles with the bottom of egg cartons (cut up into small pieces).




5. We explored with links. First, I had the kids practice just linking the individual links and then had them practice just linking the number and abc cards. Next week we will work on putting the numbers in order. This is great for their fine motor skills!


 
What have you been up to this week? Link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top