Bubble Wrap Math

This week I got to try the bubble wrap with my kiddos. It was really challenging for them. I focused on shapes with the am and counting out 1-6 and matching the numeral with the pm.

The kids didn't understand or were not heavy enough to have to push their toes down into the bubble wrap and many of my little ones struggle with jumping so even when they did that it didn't really work. However, I did have them try to pop the bubble wrap with their hands and although it was challenging, some were able to do it. The kids also seemed to love it even though it wasn't working the way it should have. If you try it I hope it works a little easier for you and if it does let me know how you did it!


 
Have a great Sunday!


No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top