If You're a Monster...

I don't know about you, but I love all of Ed Emberly's monster books. We have been reading them this week and my kids just love all the bright pictures and of course the monsters!

Today we read If You're a Monster and You Know It and acted it out. You can get the song to it here. The kids had a blast with it and I really recommend it.


We also read Go Away, Big Green Monster! this week.


We also made our own Big, Green monsters.


We also watched it being read, which my kids really enjoy watching. We also built the monster and took him apart during the story. I got those pictures to do that from Kiz Club.


Have a great Friday tomorrow and Go Tigers!





1 comment

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.