Letter Songs and a Sale

I am sure many of you have listened to and seen Have Fun Teaching letter songs and if you haven't you definitely need to check them out! I discovered them at the end of last year and I used them to review the letters with the kids and they just loved them! They are super catchy that a lot of my kids that don't even talk that often are humming the song. We are on letter Dd this week and have been listening to it. Make sure to check all of the letter songs!

 
 
Also, I am throwing 20% off sale. You can get an additional 10% off by putting in the code below. Happy Shopping and Yay TPT for reaching 100,000 followers on fb!
 
 
Happy Sunday and go Lions! The Tigers won last night, which I was thrilled about! Worth staying up for! :)

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.