Oct. Currently

Hard to believe October is already here. Now that things are in full swing at school time is flying by! My kiddos this year are great and it is refreshing because last year it was a very challenging year for me.

I am linking up with Farley for October's currently.





Listening to Fox 2 news...I think I am always listening to that when I do these. It is just on in the background.

Loving the 70s and sunny weather we have been having. I have been able to run everyday with Ethan and we have been able to play outside and go for some bike rides. I am trying to savor the last few days of this fabulous fall weather!

Wanting- Matt had a VERY promising interview two weeks ago and he has been in contact with the company since then. On Friday, he has a follow-up one and I am hoping it leads to a job!

Needing- lots more sleep! Ethan has been sleeping horrendously lately (waking up two times or more) and I just want a full night's sleep.

Treat- Here is a link to my Halloween Countdown Emergent Reader book. Enjoy!



I hope everyone is having a great week!

4 comments

  1. Thanks so much for the freebie! It's adorable and will come in handy for many of my students :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Farley's currently! I hope your husband's interview goes well!

    Ashley
    Flying High in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the countdown book! Thank you. :) Also keeping my fingers crossed for Matt's follow-up interview.
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top