Five for Friday-Lots of Turkey



It's Five for Friday time!

It has been another busy week. I had MIPP IEP's (IEP's for our incoming January students), hearing and vision came to test the kiddos and I am trying to wrap up all my assessing for report cards.

We have been continuing to learn about turkeys, pilgrims, and Native Americans.

Here are a few things we did.

1-3. I got out our Thanksgiving day sensory bin. It is filled with some shredded paper, leaves, and different food for the kids to identify and sort.

 
We practiced matching colors. You can get this at www.childcareland.com
 
 

 This was an activity for my parents to do with the kids...decorate a turkey. I was a little disappointed as I did not get too many of them back, but the ones that come back were super cute!

 
Lots of hats...pilgrims and turkeys.

 
 
The kids snipped paper and glued it on to make indian corn.


4. My Donor's Choose project (an iPad for my classroom) has been funded! :) I am elated. The kids are going to love it! We currently don't have any iPads or Nooks or anything like that. We also don't have any smartboards or anything so this will be a nice addition for the classroom and I can't wait to start using it with the kids.

5. A few Holiday freebies here.

Elf Math Freebies on tpt

or here on Teacher's Notebook
Cupcake 10 Frame Counting and 1-5

or here on Teacher's Notebook.

Freebie Fridays

This weekend we are hosting Friendsgiving. About 20 of our college friends are coming over for a Thanksgiving dinner. It will be fun to see everyone since we don't get together very often with families and not being super close to each other. Let the shenanigans begin!



1 comment

  1. YAY for iPads. We are currently waiting for ours, and did not have any previously, so I'm excited to get some for our classroom this year! Have a Happy Friendsgiving!

    Ashley
    Tacky the Teacher

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top