Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb3

I am linking up with Kacey for Five for Friday.

Did anyone else feel like this week was never going to end?! I knew it was a bad sign on Tuesday when I told my para as I was heading to a meeting to have a great weekend. It shows you how tired how I am! Halloween was a lot of fun with my kiddos, but it does throw the kids for a loop and make then out of sorts (even the ones that don't understand it). 

Well, here are some things we did this week.

1. The am class made some cats and the pm class made some bats.



2. We made some witches. This a pic of the pm's witches.


This is the am's shape witches.


3. We read There was an Old Lady who wasn't Afraid of Anything and we sequenced the pictures and the lady can walk through everything she encountered.


4. I have seen this on quite a few sites and finally have had the opportunity to do it. The tray is filled with rice and the letter or numbers. The students pick them out and put them in the puzzle. My students with autism especially enjoyed this activity!



5. A peek at our Halloween party. You can see my post here with more details.



It was a fun week, but exhausting. Next week we are going to be reviewing colors with the am and with the pm we are going to be learning about space. It should be a fun week! Have a fabulous weekend!!! :)

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top