I am thankful...& a freebie

After a roller coaster of a year I very thankful this year for all the great things that have happened...Matt getting a new job that is less demanding, being pregnant with our second child, a much better school year than last, and just all the wonderful people in my life! I am also thankful for the blogging world as I have had the opportunity to meet lots of people in similar teaching positions and get great ideas from. So here is a little Holiday freebie for all my wonderful followers and blogging friends!

TPT Pattern Trees Freebie

TN Pattern Trees Freebie

 
Happy Thanksgiving and Go Lions!

Freebie Fridays




2 comments

  1. Thank you for linking up this week at Teaching Blog Addict and offering our follower such a terrific freebie! I've pinned you! :)
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!


    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.