November Currently

It is definitely hard to believe it is already November! Where does the time go?! Unfortunately I feel like November is going to fly by too with the weekends filling up and we have some special activities going on at school with the kiddos too this month.

 
Listening to the rain falling outside and the quiet. Ethan usually knows when I wake up and closely follows, but right now he is till asleep so I am savoring the quiet!
 
Loving- that it's the weekend...I thought it was Friday on Tuesday so that shows you how long the week was!
 
Thinking- about the baby's room. I am going to buy new carpet today because it is really nasty. For some reason when we moved in all of the other rooms were done except the one bedroom. Weird, I know. I am going to look into the closet door, molding, and new blinds too. The room was in the process of being redone, but now we don't have a choice (which I am super excited about!).
 
Wanting- I love Starbucks pumpkin spice latte and I heard their Winter flavors are out now...yummmm!
 
Needing- I am desperately needing a day to catch up on things home and work related. I am hoping with the second trimester beginning soon my energy levels will go up and I will be more eager to get things done after school. 
 
A Yummy pin: I literally opened up pinterest and this was there...Yummy! Tagalong cupcakes...chocolate and peanut butter is heaven! Check it out here.
 
Post image for Tagalong Cupcakes


Also, I am participating in a giveaway over at Polka Dot Kinders. Make sure to check it out!

Last, but not least GO BLUE! The Michigan vs. Michigan State game is today so it will be a fun day of football!




2 comments

  1. Oohhhh you made me want a Pumpkin Spice from Starbucks now!!! I am super addicted! And that pin is totally deadly! It looks super delicious! Thanks for sharing!

    Mrs. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you sister about it being a long week! I don't know if it was the weather, Halloween, or a combination, but whew I am glad it's over. That is one of the reasons I am adding a social skills aspect to my afternoon. I will let you know how it goes. I can't wait to hear all about the baby's room. Such an exciting time for your family!
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top