Random Freebies

I have been meaning to post these freebies since the beginning of the school year I just didn't do it. So maybe this is something you can put away and save for next year. I already have a 2014-2015 folder on my desktop for things I would like to do, but haven't gotten to (my summer project).

Anyways, here are a few things I did do this year, but just have not posted.

I did not do this year, but my partner has and she said she really likes it because it helps to keep track of the students behavior and an easy communication with parents. However, she does find it challenging to record the students behavior by the end of the day.





I sent this out at the beginning of the year and it was very helpful to know some of the students favorite things and family members because some of my little ones I can't always understand what they are saying.

I hope you find these helpful. Better late than never! lol. Have a great week! I'm off to bed.


2 comments

  1. Hi Katie. Is there any way you could share the school sensory bin bingo printout with us!
    Thanks for sharing all this knowledge with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this is the link you are looking for.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/99985729/School-Sensory-Bin

    Let me know if this is the one.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top