Turkey Freebies

With November in full swing we are going to begin talking about Thanksgiving and turkeys. I made a couple of freebies for you to enjoy with your kiddos.

The first one are some fun, short turkey poems.

You can get it here at tpt or on tn.


The second is putting turkey numbers in order. My kids this year are really struggling with identifying and counting even 1-5 so I am really pushing this concept and have been creating and using lots of activities and games to reinforce this concept. You can also get this one on tpt or tn.




I hope you have a great Saturday!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing! Those poems will be perfect for my shared reading!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top