A Few Holiday Freebies and Holiday linky

Is anyone else having a mild freak out as Christmas is only 2 weeks away and I have like nothing ready?! Yikes! I have quite a bit to do (bake cookies, finish shopping, and finish getting everything ready at school before break comes) and I realized last night how soon it was going to be here! I just need to remember to breathe and everything will get done.

Anyways, after having many of these mostly done I got around to finishing them tonight. I know many of you are going on break in the next week, but hopefully you can use them or save them for next year.

We are going to be having a pajama day and reading The Polar Express. Here is an emergent reader that is a great supplement to it.

TPT

TN




What's Inside the Box? Game
tpt

tn









I also have posted three Christmas Finger Poems with props for $1 in tpt and tn


Now for a Holiday linky that I thought would be fun to join in.



Hope over at Second Grade Shenanigans is hosting this holiday linky.

Normally, my list mostly consists of clothes, but being pregnant this year I do not have any clothes on there this year because I have enough maternity clothes for now.

Anyways, this list is pretty small:
A scotch laminator

 An ipad pen stylus

 Cricut font cartidges

That's it this year. The big thing is for the baby's room to be completed. I can't wait to find out and start decorating!

Have a great rest of the week!




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top