A Holiday Freebie

I made a little Holiday book and have been working on a few other Holiday freebies (stay tuned!).

This emergent reader is great for learning some Holiday vocabulary (specifically related to decorating the tree). Enjoy the freebie and your last day off before heading back to work. Next week we will be diving into Gingerbread Man activities. I also have conferences this upcoming week, which makes me a little anxious as a couple of students I have to discuss placement for next year.


Here is the Christmas Tree Teacher's Notebook

Here is the Christmas Tree TPT

 
Also, don't forget (I am sure you haven't!) about the tpt sale Monday and Tuesday! I know my shopping cart is full and ready to checkout!
 
 



No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.