Christmas Questionnaire Linky




Michelle at Fabulous in First has a fun holiday questionnaire.

Hot Chocolate or Eggnog?
Definitely hot chocolate. I have tried eggnog and I just don't care for it. I love my hot chocolate with some marshmallows and whip cream.

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them underneath the tree?
Santa definitely wraps the presents! Growing up all of the gifts were never put under the tree until we were fast asleep. Part of that may be because of our dog loving to get into things, as well as, my brother. My husband's family isn't really into the holidays at all so we have continued this tradition with Ethan and will with Baby M.

Colored lights or white?
I love colored lights! I like all the colors and vibrance. I will say though that I consider white lights more sophisicated.

When do you decorate?
Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving. Lately it is just whenever there is time as things get so busy!

Real or Fake Tree?
Real. Growing up we would just go to the local flower nursery and get a tree, but with Matt we have started the traditon of cutting down a tree at a local tree farm. It is a lot of fun! I definitely recommend trying it at least once.

What Tops Your Tree?
If ever in MI you will need to visit Bronner's in Frankenmuth. It is the world's largest Christmas store. Last weekend, we went and took Ethan (quite an overwelming experience for him!) and we picked out a new glittery star.

Favorite Christmas Memories or Traditions?
Every year my mom gets a cheese danish and we sing Happy Birthday to Jesus. We started it when we were little as a way for us, kids to understand Christmas, but even as we grew older it is just something we do and something I have continued with Ethan. I am excited for it this year as Ethan loves to sing and is understanding the holiday more.

What is your favorite Christmas song?
I love the up beat ones. I like Jingle Bell Rock and more traditional music.

Candy Canes. Yuck or Yum?
Yum. I love candy canes and now talking about them is making me crave one...

Favorite Christmas movie?
I love Christmas Vacation...it still makes me laugh out loud and Charlie Brown's Christmas. Ethan loves this movie this year, which makes me even enjoy it more!

Do you shop online or at stores?
Both...if I can get it in the store that is what I prefer, but sometimes the deals are too good to pass up online and with Ethan it is a little less stressful.

Photo Cards, Letter or Store Bought Card? 
Photo cards. I love seeing the kids get bigger and since having Ethan we have started sending photo cards as some of our family we don't get to see as often as we'd like.



Have a great rest of the week!




1 comment

  1. Precious pictures. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top