Cookie Recipe Exchange





I am linking up with Time for Kindergarten for this fun cookie exchange.

Ok, I know this isn't a cookie, but it is a holiday favorite amongst my family! My husband who hates cookies LOVES this...

Pumpkin Roll

 
I unfortunately do not have a picture...yet. Tomorrow I am going to be heading to the store to pick up all the ingredients to make this on Saturday. So I will post a picture then. It is so yummy and overall very easy to make! Make sure to check out Time for Kindergarten for some more delicious cookie recipes!
 
 

2 comments

  1. I made one of those for my daughter's class and for Thanksgiving. It was SOOOOO good! I was very surprised the 3 year olds loved it!! They left just enough for me to try it :) Hope yours was good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delcious! Mine turned out good. Thanks for asking!

      Delete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top