Reindeer Poem Freebie

It is hard to believe there are only two more weeks until school is done. It is also only two more weeks from tomorrow that we get to find out if we are having a little boy or girl! I plan on buying the comfort set that day as a Christmas present to our baby to be.

Anyways, here is a little reindeer poem freebie for you all. I have a few more holiday goodies that I am going to try to post this week as I finish them up...so stay tuned!

TPT

TN




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



Now for some Lions football. The snow is coming down in Philadelphia, which is going to make for a fun game to watch! (I must admit I am ready for some snow here in MI too). Have a great Sunday!

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top