winter freebies


Before I share a new winter freebie and some new fonts I wanted to share a couple of stocking my husband's grandma sewed for us! They are all hand sewn, enormous, and beautiful! It was a fun Christmas suprise this year as she made one for everyone.
 

 
 Now for some freebies...
Winter Count, Match, Record on tpt

on TN










I also received an I-pad stylus pen and have been busy creating some new fonts (much easier with a pen than your finger!). The first two you will have to click on to see a sample of the font. All I ask is that you credit me for the font if you use it. Thanks! :)

kdbtypewriter

Katherine'sFont2



kdbballoon

kdbblock

Freebie Fridays
 
Have a great weekend!

1 comment

  1. Love your freebie and your fonts! Thank you for sharing & Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top