You can do it...

I need to keep this in the back of my mind this week...



After a fun weekend...it did snow and Ethan loved the snow this year! (Last year he just cried whenever we went outside).

This upcoming week is going to be busy and the routine is going to be all over.  With all these changes and even though we talk about it, sometimes my little ones meltdown. I have been feeling quite hormonal myself lately and may also have a meltdown with them.

Anyways, here is a look at our week:
Monday Santa visits
Tuesday: Pajama Day (Polar Express Day)
Wednesday: Holiday Party
Thursday: normal day
Friday: hopefully a normal day.

Now for a  little freebie. Yesterday since we were snowed in I made a trace numbers and shape sheet. We sing Dr. Jean's numeral song and shape song daily. Usually I have the students write and draw these shapes and numbers in the air, but I think if they start actually tracing them it will be more meaningful for my little ones. I am going to put them on different color construction paper (double sided) and laminate to be used everyday.


Also, I made a recording sheet for the Elf Opposites I posted on Friday. I wanted to make a recording sheet, but wasn't sure how I wanted to go about it and finally it came to me...cut and paste! So make sure to download the newest version. I also uploaded it to tpt. 



Have a great week and remember to stay calm!!!!

2 comments

  1. Love the freebie!!! Our week will be crazy, busy too. We have a Polar Express p.j. day, too. Santa also will visit. It's the "fun" days that seem to drag on and on!
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to see al the fun you had this past week.

      Delete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top