Blog Hoppin Family and Crafting



Since we are snowed in I thought I would link up with with blog hoppin for some New Year's resolutions fun!

Day 1:
Fun and Family

My number one thing for this coming year is to get a family vacation in. It is challenging sometimes with my husband's job, but it is so necessary!

The other major thing I need to work on is making time for just Matt and me. We never really go on dates or out together. So we definitely need to work on that.

Last, but not least to enjoy being home with my little ones! I can't wait for our new addition to be born in May!




 
 
Day 2: Crafting and Creating
 
One of my major goals for this is to get everything ready for the new baby... I have a lot of ideas that I would like to do and have begun working on...
 
 
Closet hangers...we have a weird closet rack that's why they are c shaped.

 
Also, to complete the hallway decor. I have had posters up in there forever, but I want to revamp it with more personal pictures. I made this with my new Calligraphy Collection cricut cartridge and this is the first of many new things I want to add to the hallway.

 
 
A teaching goal I have is to make some dramatic prop boxes. I have been adding lots of pins with ideas of what to make from post office items to farmer's market so I need to start finding and saving materials related to the different these prop boxes.

Post Office Dramatic Play
food sorting bins in fridge
dryer
What are your crafting and creating resolutions or goals?!



3 comments

  1. Your prop boxes are so sweet! Your little ones must have so much fun with them! And your own little guy and new baby picture is just precious! Good luck on this new addition to your life! Such a wonderful time to look forward to!

    Thank you for linking up on Blog Hoppin, Kate!

    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. TPT has a lot of inexpensive dramatic play items! I bought a cute vet item, an apple set, and a pumpkin patch, among others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion...I will have to check tpt out!

      Delete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top