fitness, linkys and freebies


Link up with BlogHoppin to share your fitness goals!
Fitness:

Last winter I was going to the gym four times a week and getting on the elliptical or bike for a minium of 45 minutes.I am an avid runner and during this past summer and fall I can honestly say I was getting back on track! I was running four times a week minium per week (I use to run daily a min. of 40 min. before I had my son) and I was doing some free weights at home. When I found out I was pregnant and the autumn rainfall began and was getting cool out I wasn't going to drag my son out and my first trimester I was SUPER tired. So...needless to say since about Novemeber I haven't been running or anything (my husband moved to a different gym and we no longer get a free membership) and this is my first break from being a workout aholic since about 11 years ago when I ran in college. I am embracing this break as I feel like I have needed it. I am on my feet all day at work and it only continues when I get home. I know that once the weather starts warming up I will get back into the groove and running again...any double jogging stroller recommendations are welcomed! Also, my husband and I are hoping to be able to budget out joining a gym with childcare within the month and if so I will be hitting the gym and my workout routine...until then I am enjoying the downtime!

If you do need motivation to get back into shape or trying to balance family and working out make sure to check out Lindsey Brin. I swear by this.. after my first pregnancy this is what I did to ease back into working out and I looked better after having Ethan than before and I attribute it this to her workout routines. Check them out!







I am also linking up with The Primary Gal for Friday Free for All.



Now for a little bit of this and that...

I have been working on my sub binder for when I go on maternity leave.

 
Check out the sub binder cover here
 Thanks to From the Pond and Ashley Hughes for the graphics.
 
 

I got a Scotch laminator for Christmas and printed out the baby's labels for her room.

 
The baby labels you can also get here
 
 
 

We also went to the zoo on Sunday when it was warm out (40 degrees...a heat wave here right now!).

 
 Last, but not least a freebie for the classroom.
 
 

 

Freebie Fridays
>

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top