Five for Friday- Winter




I am linking up with Kacey for a quick recap of this week. Did anyone else feel like this week would never end?! It was a long week for me and I am happy for the weekend! This weeks theme was winter and here are some of the things we did:

1. Today we played the snowball fight game.

The kids shoot the snowball into the basket and then after everyone in the group has shot a snowball in they would draw it out...unwrap it, identify the letter or shape and then they would record it on the recording sheet.

 
 
 
 

You can get the game here.

2. I have been working on collecting items for the dramatic play center. I made the lanyards with specific jobs and what they can do. You can get these cards here.

 
3. We read The Snowy Day and the kids painted with white paint the snow and then added a little guy making a snow angel.

 
4. We made a walrus this week...

 
and a polar bear.
 
5. Last but not least we practiced 1 to 1 correspondence with pom-poms and snowmen ice cube trays and counting out 1-6 with the kids that are ready.  


Freebie Fridays
 
Have a great weekend!





1 comment

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I love your one to one correspondence practice...where did you find the snowman ice cube tray?? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top