Five for Friday

After having only a two day work week I must say I am pretty tired out! I had 4 new kids start. All of them seem great and seem to be falling into the routine pretty easily. 

We read the Mitten by Jan Brett and made these hedgehogs with forks.





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I have been working on getting some pretend play items together for my prop boxes. I have a bunch of medicine syringes from when Ethan was little and I made a stethoscope from old iPod headphones, cardboard, and duct tape.
 

I have also been working on work task boxes for my kiddos. Here is a sample of a pattern bead one.
 
 
 
Here is the button one in action. My kids seem to enjoy it so I can't wait to do some more with them! Ethan loved this too. He has been testing them all out for me.
 
 
Another one I made was styrofoam egg carton being strung onto a pipe cleaner.

We moved Ethan into a big bed this past week. He seems to love his tent and new big boy bed.





Link up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching to share your week!


1 comment

  1. I like the idea of your work task boxes. My 4 year old would love them.
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top