Jan. Currently


 
Listening- to the news and Ethan playing endless alphabet on the iPad.
 
Loving- break...it has been relaxing and I have enjoyed catching up with friends and family I don't see often.
 
Thinking- we are suppose to get 7 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow...Yikes!
 
Wanting- nothing...I'm really content right now.
 
Needing- my father in law isn't leaving until Saturday and I was unaware he was staying at our house for the last two weeks so...I need a few more days to just get the baby's room started. I have bought the comforter and some of the furniture over break and am anxious to start putting it together.
 
Memory and/ or Tradition- I have two:
1. Ethan's endless excitement about the holiday! He understood a lot more of what was going on and just had so much fun about Santa coming to visit and such.
 
2. Last night, as we were watching the ball drop one of the kiddos we were with said, "I can't believe it". He is four and was in such awe at the idea of a new year. It was cute!
 
Today is going to be a lazy football day with some more friends so it should be fun! Have a great New Year's Day and Have a Happy 2014!


Make sure to link up!

9 comments

  1. Whoa! 7 inches is a ridiculous amount of snow! Please don't send it over here. :) We are still recovering from last weekend's 3 days of freezing rain! I hope you have a great New Year's Day full of food, football, and fun.
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of your snow you should get! I love that you are content. I need to be more like that!

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. DD is really hoping for some snow, but in SC it's a 30/70 chance.... She was really excited about Christmas this year, more so than any other time. When we finished putting up the decorations she said, "Mommy, I'm going to really miss Christmas!"....She is so sweet!

    Hope you enjoy the rest of your break! Happy New Year!
    -Carla
    Surviving Sixth Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is adorable! It is definitely more fun once the kids understand the holidays.

      Delete
  4. Awww I loved decorating my daughter's nurseries! So fun searching for just the right items to put in their rooms. Enjoy and good luck!

    Melissa
    First Grade Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate, Do you have an email I can srite to you at about a product you have on TPT. I didn't see one on your site and on the product it only referred me back to your blog. My email is iwillitryican@gmail.com.
    Thanks,
    Pennie

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top