Professional Goals


Today I am going to share some of the professional goals I have:

1.  Continue to use the shared reading strategies I got last year at a conference I attended. I have seen a huge difference in my kids and their wanting to read and directionality when reading. So this is a must.

2. To get the dramatic prop boxes done. I have been wanting to do this for the last couple of years and just have not had the opportunity to do it. Hopefully, I can tackle that this year!

3. Try to attend a conference with regards to autism for some more tips and tricks as I have a lot more students entering with autism, but with a wide range of needs.

Link up with Blog Hoppin to share your professional goals and have a great Saturday!



5 comments

  1. Those sound like good goals! I can't wait to see those prop boxes, I love dramatic play! :)

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1 is Having a Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have begun to get some stuff together. I am pretty excited about it as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing the prop boxes as well! Sounds like a great idea. Thanks so much for linking up with us!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have more information on how you use shared reading in your EC classroom?

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://funinecse.blogspot.com/2013/03/shared-reading-conference.html

    Here is a link to the one directly about the conference. I have posted other shared reading things along the way. I will try to do a new post about it since I have incorporated a lot more ideas into my classroom since the conference.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top