February Currently

Hard to believe it is already February! January flew by. I am linking up with Farly at Oh Boy 4th Grade! for the Feb. currently.
 
 
 
Listening- to fox 2 news and we are suppose to have another big storm come through MI...possibly 6-12 inches over night Tuesday to Wednesday.
 
Loving- that one of my kiddos yesterday that is challenging had a FABULOUS day yesterday! Hopefully we can do the same on Monday! 
 
Thinking- about what I can do on Wed. if we do have a snow day and to make sure to bring stuff home to do. This past Mon-Wed I was going stir crazy. Ethan is a blast to play with, but I can only handle playing 'animals' so many times in the day. I took him to the play area at the mall for a little over an hour and he just ran! So if you have any fabulous ideas that will keep an active 2 year old boy entertained for more than 10 min. (we made binoculars, played play-doh, painted) let me know! :)
 
Wanting- some warmer weather and snow to melt because I would love to just get outside and enjoy some sun and warmth.
 
Needing- Maddie's room is basicly done, except for the molding, closet door, and getting the crib assembled. I would LOVE my husband to finish this sometime soon because then I can finish organizing and setting up her room.
 
2 Truths and a Fib:
 
My favorite color is blue. I love light, bright blue.
 
I don't hate coffee...I love it. Although I am pregnant I still have a cup a day because it helps me get through the day.
 
 I did run competively at Lake Superior State University (they have lots of snow up there so I shouldn't complain). I ran cross country and track (800, 1500, and sometimes the 3000). It was some of the best four years of my life because of the fabulous friends I made. We still try to all get together once to twice a year and now that many of us are married (many to each other on the team) and having kids it is fun to see our kids playing together.
 
Have a great Saturday.  Stay warm and safe!

3 comments

  1. Glad your difficult student had a better day!! Those days help you get through the more difficult ones, for sure!! Good luck with your snow that's coming.. It seems unclear what we are going to get in the Cincinnati area Tuesday- Wednesday.. We'll see! I'm over the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for a snow day for you! We had two "Cold Days" this past week! It was a nice little extended weekend!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playing together is a fantastic fun.....

    John Phanchalad CEO JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. To know more about Mr Phanchalad and latest updates on business promotion you can contact John Phanchalad http://johnphanchalad.com/about

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top