Five for Friday- V-Day!

 
 
 
This week was a crazy one...the full moon was definitely in full force! Here are only a few things we did.
 
1. We played opposite matching. This was challenging for my kiddos so we will definitely be revisiting this!
 

 
2. My afternoon class practiced tracing with this cute robot, which you can get at From the Pond.

 
3. We counted hearts and recorded the number.

 
4. We made heart prints with cookie cutters.


5. A spring measuring freebie you can get a tpt.

 
Freebie Fridays

Make sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share what you were up to this week. Have a Happy Valentine's Day! Are you doing anything fun to celebrate? My husband and I are finally going to a dinner and movie...the first time in over a year. (How depressing is that?!) Whatever, you do I hope it's fun!



No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top