I'm in Love with...


I am linking up with Molly from Lucky to Be in First

Lucky to Be in First
 
to share a few of the things I love...
 
Ethan and Maddie (I can't wait to meet her!).
 
 
My husband...he tolerates my OCD type A personality and can laugh at my craziness...just what I need.
 

This past winter since it has been so cold out crafting and creating has been keeping me somewhat sane. Although, I am still itching for some spring weather and to get outside!


I love all the great ideas you can find and things you can create.



This past winter I have been obsessed with this and it doesn't have a lot of caffeine! Just enough to kick off my morning!



Short and sweet. A few of my favorite things! What things or people, etc. are you in love with?!
 



1 comment

  1. Good call on Pinterest! I don't know how I ever did anything creative before it came into my life! Have a fabulous Valentine's Day!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.