Just Another Manic Monday

Whenever I heart Manic Monday I always start to think of the Bangles song and then I am singing it for the rest of the day.

Anyways, today was not manic as I have off today, but the days I work usually are manic. At the doctor today I got to see my little girl again. I have to get monthly ultrasounds as I had some issues in my last pregnancy, but it is so much fun to see her moving around. She is growing great (2lbs 4 oz). Ethan enjoyed seeing his little sister too.



The next couple of weeks we are going to be learning all about community helpers and transportation. The ten frame mats I have been using with the kids have really been helpful for them in learning to count out objects. I think it is due to the fact that there is a designated space for each manipulative. I loved these cute racecars and made some ten frame counting mats for you. Enjoy!



Racecar Ten Frame Counting Mats

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
 
 
Have a great Monday and hopefully it wasn't too manic!
 



3 comments

  1. Thank you for the ten frame mat. These could be used anytime. We love using ten frame mats for counting, parts and adding. We teach transportation separate from Community which includes economics. My son was born at 33 weeks so with my youngest we had all the extra ultrasounds and she didn't come until the C-section. My son asked the doctor at one to just take her out so he could see better and then put her back in. lol. Best of luck with your pregnancy.
    Jenn
    KinderMyles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love what your son said! I hope I don't have to have a c-section, but we shall see. I am glad you like the ten frame mats!
      Kate

      Delete
  2. Cars are just in time for Nascar starting. I believe Daytona is the weekend. But yes cars are good anytime. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top