Task Box Ideas

I am awaiting to hear the groundhog's prediction...Did you know this is the first time that the Super Bowl and Ground Hog's Day have fallen on the same day?
And...(this is quite drawn out)
6 more weeks of winter... :(

Anyways, here are a few more task box ideas for the extra time we will be spending inside that are easy to make and you probably have the materials around your house or classroom. Since starting this my kids have loved doing the activities. I have tried changing them out weekly or if I see something that they are really enjoying I keep it out for awhile longer. It is also nice because they can do the tasks independently and I can assess or work individually with a student.


These bear counting cards you can get from Erin at Creating and Teaching.




 
You can get a task box freebie here in my tpt store or tn store to get started on making your own.

Also, don't forget my tpt and tn stores are 20% off!









2 comments

  1. Great post! I love getting new ideas for task boxes - thanks :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up this week at Classroom Freebie's Manic Monday'! This is just terrific!
    I'm following you everywhere!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.