Work Tasks for the Kitchen Area

Since returning from holiday break I have been working on getting my kitcehn better organized for my kiddos. I brought these food items home to start getting ready to be put into work task containers for the kitchen area. I took pictures of how the kids should use them because some of my little ones just throw the food rather than playing with it (Ethan got to demonstrate how to use it appropriately). I think this will really help my kids because it will be more contained and not as overwelming as the bin was.

First, I have made labels for everything.

 
 
 

Here are some of the kitchen tasks:
number mathcing cookies on the cookie sheet.


 
shape cupcake matching, making a cake


pizza making

baking a birthday cake and putting cookies in the cookie jar.

 
I have added labels on the kitchen things as to wear the containers should be placed and on the containers.

 
 


 
Last, but not least I am going to get the tubs to store the work tasks in and add velcro to the front of the tub so that I can change the work task as needed and the picture can be changed too. I also am going to take the picture of how to use the tubs and put them on a ring that will be stored in the tub. I am planning on doing that this weekend...we shall see if I get to it. Once I do though there will definitely be more pictures!
 
Last, but not least I do have some new products you can check out on tpt and/or tn.
 
 New Products:
 
 
 
 
 
Have a great Saturday!
 



4 comments

  1. I LOVE looking at your posts!! I taught ECSE for 16 years. ( in Michigan) This year I switched to Junior Kindergarten. I am having a GREAT year. BUT I look at your posts and think wow that is how I could have done it. I am able to still get great ideas from you that I can use!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ECSE is a lot of fun, but definitely can be challenging! I am glad Pre-K is going so well for you!

      Delete
  2. This is great! I definitely need to spend some time on my kitchen Center. Thanks for the inspiration!
    www.yayforprek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know if it decreases the mess and is worth the time spent!

      Delete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top