Currently March

Where did February go?! It flew by! Let's hope the cold weather that is still continuing for the first week of March will end quickly and spring will come! I need some warm temps and sunshine!

 
Listening- to Fox 2...I think I am listening to that everytime I do this.
 
Loving- I had some huge savings from the Cartwheel App for Target and if you haven't gotten it I totally recommend it!
 
Thinking- about today...there are some personal things going on today that I am really stressing and bothered about...enough said. I just need to remember it will all be okay!
 
Wanting- nothing...I'm pretty content.
 
Needing- some more sleep.
 
????- take a guess.
 
Don't forget to link up with Farley for March Currently.
 

Have a fabulous Saturday!



8 comments

  1. Hi I found you through this month's Currently. I'm going to guess your last question is things you love? I didn't know about this Cartwheel App..I'm going to check it out...Target is on my to do list for today. Perfect timing.
    Thanks!
    Vera
    The Tutu Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is working on personal stuff as well today. I hope yours works out positively.
    Your colors sound like something pretty : )
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope all your personal stuff worked out! Everything turned out great which was a huge relief for me!

      Delete
  3. Hi Kate!
    I love connecting with other ECE bloggers, and found you on FB through someone (can't remember) a few weeks ago!

    I have heard so many people talk about Cartwheel, but I haven't tried it yet. Worth it?!

    Have a great March!
    Jamie
    Play to Learn Preschool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing those are the colors of a new blog design you'll be getting! :) I'm tired too. Hope your tomorrow is better and full of rest!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1 & Kinder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the suggestion so much I had to change the blog design!

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of the Cartwheel app - thank you!
    I was thinking of new blog colors, too - love the color combination. Hope everything works out as planned soon!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top