Five for Friday and Some Freebies



Doodle Bugs Teaching


Here is a peek at our week.

1. On Monday, I got to see my Maddie again. She had her arm across her face and that little blurb above her head was her foot. She is growing great, which is a relief!

 
 2. Our schoolwide March is Reading month is Summer/ Beach. Here are the ECSE doors.

3. We have been working on identifying and matching shapes a lot this week. We played tactile shape bingo and I got these lakeshore shape center. It is nice because there is a blank side and a matching side.



 
4. We have also been working on identifying numbers. We played some number bingo.



 
5. Although it feels like spring is never going to get here, it is just around the corner (well, I hope so!). With a snow day this past Wednesday, I had the opportunity to finsh up on some things I have been working on.

Here is a Pretty Butterfly Poem and Props.
You can get it at tpt or tn.

 
I also posted a free Easter themed Adapted Book. My kids are loving doing these and it really helps reinforce the skills we are learning during circle and small groups.
 
You can get this freebie in my tpt shop.
 


 

Freebie Fridays
Have a great weekend!


2 comments

  1. My baby is now three months old. During pregnancy, I had an ultrasound every Monday due to gestational diabetes. Each week he had his arm over his face. It stayed that way for months. I was concerned that it was stuck in there somehow. After he was born, he slept that way for a while...Maddie is a pretty name!!
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is funny how they do things in the womb and out!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.