Five for Friday- Lots of Stuff!


What another crazy week...conferences, two IEPs, attempting to write up my spring IEPs for all my kiddos, and trying to get things as prepared as possible for my maternity leave (just in case I go out early). The last two weeks have been somewhat overwelming and I am in need of spring break. One more week to go though!
This past week we talked about spring and the changes in weather (that we are hoping to see soon, but haven't) and what activities we can do in the springtime.

1. We played the spin the pinwheel game. I got the pinwheels last year at Target in Dollar Spot. I put colors on one and letters on another. You can get the freebie I made to go with the pinwheels here on tpt.


 
 
2. I got this cute ten frame leaf and bug counting freebie. Great for early finishers. Unfortunately I can't find where I got the original file from... :(
 
 
3. We made kites...

 
bottle flowers (made from the bottom of plastic bottles)

 
Worm prints (made with a straw and string...see below)

 


 
Robins



 
 
4. I got out the flower sensory bin. The kids love diggin in the sand!
 


 
We have been playing with the ABC legos I shared last week and working on our fine motor skills with these fun Lakeshore Fine Motor Games.



5.  I had the sweetest compliment left from a fellow ECSE teacher, Cynthia P.

Do you know how gifted you are?! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
I have taught ECSE for over 20 years- I am currently updating my curriculum with many of your unit materials....I feel like I stumbled onto a 'gold mine' by finding your site.... Thanks for saving me hours and hours of time (that I don't have:) by creating & selling these gorgeous, research-based materials- and for providing so many freebies, too!


It really made my day and I kind of needed that today! I love creating things and know that in ECSE you do have to make a lot of adjustments because we have a wide range of abilities and needs that need to be met. That's why I began creating because I couldn't find all of the just right things for my kiddos. It makes me so happy that other teachers are able to use them too! :)


Now for a freebie.
Freebie Fridays


Ice Cream Sprinkle Counting Cards tpt

 
 
I am also having a weekend Spring Cleaning Sale. I am ready to go shopping and pick up some new goodies!
 
 
 
Make sure to link up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching and share the fun things you did this week!





No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.