Five for Friday



I'm linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching to share a few of the things we did this week.

1. I made some bus counting mats that will be availavle in the new Wheels on the Bus activiites I have been working on.
 
2.My kids loved the adapted books by Sasha at The Autism Helper so I made a couple of them myself. I made a Brown Bear and Hungry Caterpillar Adapted Book. The kids are really enjoy doing them and they work on matching, colors, and counting.
 
Here on TPT
 
 
Here on TN
 
 
 






 
3. We have been reading fairy tales this week.We made a beanstalk and I have pictures of the students that I am going to put on this weekend.

 
4. We blew paint like the Big Bad Wolf from the The Three Little Pigs.

 
We also made pig hats.

 
5. Last but not least we nailed golf tees into foam. The kids loved this! I got the idea from Erin at Creating and Teaching.


I hope you all had a great week and have a great weekend!



No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top