Five for Friday


I don't know about you, but this was one of the longest weeks ever. It was only Tuesday and I was thinking it was Friday...Yikes! However, I made it through and although I feel way behind right now in everything I am just going to try to enjoy the weekend and worry about it on Monday.

Anyways...
1. This past weekend Matt and I went to Stomp. It was a lot of fun and amazing what they can do! This was also probably the last date night Matt and I will be getting for awhile since Maddie is due two months from today! Yikes!



2. This is why I left my work stuff at work and will worry about it on Monday...


because if it is in my bag I will worry about, but this way I won't!

3. I made some ABC Legos. I love this idea and plan on trying it out this coming week.
The original idea came from Vanessa at Pre-K Pages. Check out her site!

4. This past week I pulled magnets and put them in beas as a sensory bin. My kids loved exploring magnetism.


  
5. I know this St. Patrick's Day freebie is a little late, but maybe you can save it for next year. We did it this past week.




I also have a nursery rhyme freebie we will be using during our farm unit.


TPT Little Bo Peep



Freebie Fridays


 
Make sure to link up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching. Have a great weekend!





No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.