Currently- April

 
Only three more days until spring break and I could not be more ready. The last few weeks have been super draining! I am hoping spring break will reenergize me for the last few weeks!
 
We get out June 6th, but with my maternity leave I will be out by May 21st if not before. I go in at 7:30am but the kids don't come until 8:20am and are there until 2:15pm. Then, I have my hour prep until 3:15pm. I really like the schedule. We are different than the rest of the school.
 
Have a great Tuesday!




3 comments

  1. I like that your prep time is after the kids leave. With 3 grade levels, I have to send kids to the computer lab to get a prep in and I always feel bad because I could be teaching them something (but we need our breaks too!). I'm your newest follower!

    Becky
    Lesson Plans & Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your spring break and hopefully you'll get to enjoy the time off and relax!
    -Lovely Nina
    Lovely Nina Designst

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the baby! Best time of the year to have a baby!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top