Easter Freebies

I have been working on a combination of things this past weekend and here is some of the finished projects.

One of the things the other ECSE teacher and I have been wanting to change is our behavior chart. Currently, we have a color system chart,but our little ones don't understand it and the kids that struggle with behavior it is not even effective for. So we are going to try this for next year...

Behavior Chart


I am going to buy a jewelry holder clear pocket chart and put the kids pictures in the pockets and then we will earn popsicle sticks for a small prize at the end of the week. This will be easier to tweak to individualize if needed and will focus on the positive instead of the negative. 


I have finally gotten around to uploading this. It has been done for some time, but I just haven't posted it...Pom pom color matching tasks. These are perfect for the springtime and help with fine motor with the kids using tweeers to place the pom poms. 

Pom Pom Matching Tasks


Same vs. different is a really difficult concept for my kiddos. I think it is more so the language of what is same and different so these clip cards should help with that. 


Jelly Bean Same vs. Different Clip Cards TN

Jelly Beans Same vs Different Clip Cards TPT




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Have you started thinking of things you plan on revamping for next year?





1 comment

  1. This is a great learning help! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top