Five for Friday~ Freebies!


I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching. Here is what I was up to this week...not so teaching related. 

1. Madi's nursery is done except for the painting of the closet, but that should be done soon. The pictures aren't great, but you get the idea. I also found out I will be induced May 6th! Yikes...that's so soon! Only 12 more days to go!





2. Since I have had some time I have finished putting together a lot of the adapted books that I have created. My kids love these! I love them too because the kids can do them by themselves once we have read through them together a few times. These books also work on a variety of academic skills. My Mega Pack (11 books) is on sale (50% off!...only $5) for the next two days...You can get it here at tpt. 





3. Some Freebies: 

If You Give a  Moose a Muffin ABC and Ten Frame Matching. 







Freebie Fridays

5. I had the opportunity to make a couple of fonts too.


kdbfancy


I hope everyone is having a great week!




2 comments

  1. Love the muffins! We read those books too as part of an author study! :)

    Ashley
    Tacky the Teacher

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top