Five for Friday~Spring Break ed. & Freebies



This week is not too school related, but there are some fun freebies at the end!

Link up and share your week with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching.


This week was productive and fun!

1. Sub binder is all set and ready to go! Whew! You forget how much stuff you do without thinking about it (especially at the end of the year!) that someone else wouldn't know how or what to do. Hopefully, my plans are clear and not too overwhelming.

2. Ethan and I were busy! We went to the zoo, caught up with some friends, and enjoyed the beautiful spring weather. We went to Belle Isle and visited the aquarium, nature zoo, conservatory, and maritime museum.

We made many trips to the park...as it was finally warm and sunny here! We finally hit 70! Yay!


We went to the local gym and he ran and ran and tried everything out there. 


3. I finished up my IEPs...not a super fun thing to complete over break, but it was needed. We have two days to complete all 24 of our IEPs. My days are almost right away when we return so we are ready to go. 


4. Madi (I think we are going with spelling now) is growing great (5lbs 4oz)! No picture this week as she was refusing to cooperate...I think it was too early in the morning for a pic. Today my dad, Ethan, and I are heading to Lowes to finish buying the stuff for the nursery. I am 34.5 weeks right now...time is flying! Hopefully, Matt will finally have the opportunity to finish up the molding, replacing the blinds, and closet door (I have been trying to wait patiently...not working so well for me...this is one of my downfalls). 




5. Some freebies! I love Graphics from the Pond Graphics! They are so stinkin' cute! I made this fun Beep, Beep ABC Board Game with some of Mel's creations and the game can be differentiated for students in three different ways (abc id, abc sounds, beginning sound words) with three different types of recording sheets.

You can pick up at tn or tpt












 You can find some more freebies at The Primary Gal 

and/ or

Freebie Fridays


Have a great weekend! I am looking forward to enjoying some more 60 degree days before it goes back down to 40.  :(





No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top