Froggy Work Task Boxes and Adapted Book

I got these frogs from Oriental Trading and have come up with a few ways I intend on using them. 

The kids can sort them by color. 


I cut some lily pads out from construction paper and they can use these for counting. 


And I made matching frog cards. The kids will look at the pictures and match them.

I also made a What Should Froggy Wear? Adapted book to discuss the weather. This will be a great supplement to center time when the kids will get to dress Froggy in the appropriate clothes.

You can get this Adapted Book for $1 (it is being added to the Mini Adapted Book Mega Pack too!).

tpt
tn




Have a great Tuesday!



No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top