Social Stories Simplified

My co-teacher and I came up with a list of problems or behaviors that we face in our classroom and decided to come up with some very simple social stories for our little ones. You can get this freebie here. 
For this particular page Then, I can I am going to put velcro and add the next item on our schedule to there (for us it is circle time and snack).


For this page I am going to take pictures of the items that the kids can chew (fidgets, chewies, etc). 




I am going to place a picture of myself and my aid so the kids can see who can open the door. 



I think these social stories will really help out the kids. They are short and simple so that the story will keep their attention and get the message across. I hope you can use some of them!




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top