I'm linking up with Mrs. Jump's Class for
1. Enjoy my two little ones! Time flies and I want to make sure I savor every moment with them before the crazy school year starts.
2. I need to finish Breaking Bad. I am on season 5 episode 3. I started the series in Dec. ( I bought them all for Matt for Christmas bc I wanted to see it. Hehe).
3. Matt and I need to go on one date night before the start of the school year. We are terrible about doing something fun... Just the two if us!
4. I want to read one non teaching related book. Something fun and easy so if I put it down for awhile I can pick it up and remember what was going on. Recommendations welcomed!
5. I'd like to go on vacation somewhere.
6. I want to purge some of the toys we have and my clothes.
7. I want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. 10 more pounds to go! I am going to start doing Lindsay Brin's free workouts. I did these ab workouts last time and they helped a lot!
8. Once cleared I want to train for a fall 5k.
9. Get in my classroom and do some more purging again. A lot of the materials in there are too advanced for my kiddos so I want to get rid of it or find a new home for them. Also, learning how to use our Smartboard.
10. Relax and have fun!