Circle Time Checklist

Yesterday I posted about emotions and teaching social skills to my little ones and when I was on pinterest last night I came across this great behavior sort freebie from Mrs. Ricca's Kindergarten. You can get it here. This will be perfect to reinforce what behaviors are good and sad choices.





I also wanted to share this great circle time checklist that I found

Circle Time Checklist


I plan to use this as my rules. The special helper will start circle time by having us all check and see if we are following these rules. Velcro is attached to the back of the checks to easily be added or removed as needed. Having the rules reviewed daily will definitely help with behavior during circle time. Also, having it being a job for special helper means it will be done daily. Special helper always takes their job very seriously and never forgets to do anything!

Have a great Wednesday!



No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top