This Five for Friday is a little of this and that...
1. When talking about colors we read Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? and we painted each of the animals with watercolor. Then, we use these to retell the story. Each of my kiddos gets an animal and we read the story together and when we get to their animal the kids tell us what it is. We have continued to practice this when we have a little extra time at the end of the day or before snack time.
2. A couple of summers ago I had made rice color sensory bottles. My kids love them. So I made some noodle abc and number sensory bottles.
3. My kids have loved the song the 5 little ducks so I made this little ducks game. (I cut the ducks with my cricut) You can There are two ways to play. The kids can match the numbers or the kids can count the dots on the duck and match that duck to the number duck.
4. If you didn't get a chance to read about my new center rotation sticks definitely check it out. I can't wait to try these out next year with my kiddos!
5. Some freebies that I unfortunately did not get the opportunity to use with my students this year. They are in my 2014-2015 folder though!
Chicka, Chicka Class Book
Here is a link to my tpt store!
I will be having a teacher's notebook sale too.
Have a great weekend and don't forget to share the fun things you did this week at Kacey's Doodle Bugs Teaching!