Five for Friday





This week was a little random...here it goes.

1. Another Father's Day gift idea. I originally saw this on a white plate, but I thought this would work better for us.


2. I've been busy laminating and printing some things for next year. I've had some time during nap time so I've been trying to take full advantage of it.





3. We had another couple of rainy days, which means we are stuck inside. So we made a few arts and crafts.

We made salt dough and made a teenage mutant ninja turtle ornament and Made in MI hand and foot print,

Here is the recipe for the salt dough. We had to bake ours for closer to 3 hours and we only needed 1/2 cup of water. I didn't find the dough to be sticky at all.




4. My sister is home from KS where she teaches and I looking forward to spending some time with her! We only get to see her at Christmas and during the summer because she is about 20 hours away so it will be fun to get in some quality time with her.

4. A freebie for you! This is great for the start of the school year!


 
http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2014/03/the-first-freebie-friday-in-march.html

For some reason this link isn't working...so here is the link to freebie Friday!

Link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share what you did this week. 

Have a great weekend! The weather is suppose to be perfect here which I am excited about. 


2 comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top