How Do You Use It? Velcro Linky



I am linking up with Speech Time Fun to share some of the ways I use velcro in the classroom.

In a special ed classroom I feel like velcro is the number one item needed! I go through LOTS of velcro. Here are some of the uses (I have linked the item to the original post where it is discussed in more detail):

Center Rotation Sticks



Adapted Books!




Wait Stick (pictures of kids will be added on to show whose turn is next).




Giving students with autism the opportunity to talk and interact with the classroom discussions.





Placemat for students that need help requesting snack.




Interactive calendar book



Schedules




Name Matching



How do you use velcro in the classroom?




1 comment

  1. love the interactive calendar book idea! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.